Wednesday, October 2, 2013


My Experience With Gaming :/

It all started when I was about 5, playing pin ball I think it was called on windows xp. Now many years on I don't play pin ball anymore but have played multiple rpg games. Runescape, Maplestory and even Ragnarok all of them I've gladly experienced until I figured out that I wasn't dedicated enough. I enjoy games that finish in 5-50 minutes instead of continuing for hours.

What I'm Playing Now

Currently i am on holidays and have had a lot of time to spend at home. But the game I've played consistently has been mine craft. The game can range from so simple as by plopping a block or complicated as in building in the sky trying to avoid multiple dangers. I'm very far off from being the best or even close to good but every time I play I get a little bit better.

Next Post........

Next post is going to be very special it's going to take a while to write but this game has taken a huge chunk out of my life. This story will pinpoint my gaming experience with League Of Legends and the fallout I had with it.

Note: I do not own the picture

Thanks For Reading, share if you like it, and comment or email anything I did wrong.

And if you enjoyed it please check out my other blogs, this one is a bit about my life and myself.









No comments:

Post a Comment